Monday, May 10, 2010

Friends Having Fun-Sketch Challenge #2!

Hi!  We get to play with an all new, super cool sketch from Dani this month.   Check it out…fhf2

Also, we have another great sponsor this month, Wink Wink Ink!

blogger_badge

They have some really cute digis.:)  Go check them out because the winner of this month’s challenge will win 3 digi stamps from them!

I got to play with the adorable Beauty image.

I decided to use this sketch for a layout instead of a card this month…

102_4400

102_4393

Go check out the other Sketch Sorority Sisters and their projects:

Dani

Juanita

Margie

Tonya

And then make sure to come play along with us at Friends Having Fun!:)

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

6 comments:

Erica said...

I love how you made this a scrapbook page! This is great and I love the picture! Too adorable!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What an awesome idea! Such an adorable layout! Great pic :)

Happy Monday!
hugs, margie

ellepaulette said...

Fantastic layout, I love it!!!!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Cute LO, Laura. Looks like a fun sketch too.

Smiles!
Gwen

Tonya Klar said...

This is adorable! I'm sorry I'm so late commenting!! Your daughter is too cute!

Randi said...

Such a sweet layout! Love the purple!