Monday, July 25, 2011

Week In The Life Project

100_5302

I decided to try to do this.  I stumbled across it through someone’s blog and thought it would be fun.  To find out more about the project you can go to Ali Edwards’ site.  Basically, you’re just documenting your life for a week via pictures and notes and other little snippets you come across in your everyday life.  So far I’ve taken over 30 pictures, which is kind of scary since I’ll be doing this all week.:) 

I’ll try to share a picture from each day this week with you.  And I’ll definitely share my album with you when the week’s over and I put it together.

Here’s a picture from today that I found amusing…

100_5314

We ran to the store for snacks.  We found these cookies and had to buy them since they’re packaged in a frisbee!

I’ll be back tomorrow.  Thanks for looking!

No comments: