Thursday, March 22, 2012

First Rock N Rolla Challenge

This is extremely last minute, but I wanted to make sure I played along.  I made an art journal page for the brand new Rock N Rolla Challenge Blog’s first challenge.  The song that was provided as inspiration was Vermillion Part 2 by Slipknot.  For these challenges you have to include at least one line from the lyrics in your project.  The lines I chose are “She isn’t real.  I can’t make her real.”

This also goes along with one of the art journal prompts on Smeared and Smudged, which was to use lyrics on your page.

The stamp I used on the page is from Smeared Ink.  I used chalk allover the page.  I also used a lot of Distress Stain.  I love how it’s water reactive.

100_6554

100_6551v2

100_6557

Thank you for looking!

-Laura

No comments: