Monday, April 30, 2012

Last Minute Projects!

I am so bad about this lately!  It’s the last day of the month and I’m just now completing projects for challenges that began at the beginning of the month.  I’m sorry!  One of these days I’ll get organized.

First off, I made this necklace to go along with two challenges.  The April Junk Funk Challenge at Smeared and Smudged was to use spools in your creations.  The April Bombshell Pin-Up Challenge was to alter something.

Here’s the necklace I made using the small rose stamp from the Rose’s Portrait set at Bombshell Stamps.

100_6659

100_6658

Next up is a card I made for the April Guest Designer Challenge and the Very Sketchy April Challenge at Smeared and Smudged.

I used an image from Simply Betty Stamps.

100_6660

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

The inked rose on the spool looks cool and loving your ghouly girl card!

MaRyKaY said...

Thank you for playing along with my challenge in april. I could have sworn I already Thanked you for this. It must have happened on the forum then. I loved that zombie chick image so much of yours I went over and bought it myself. Thanks alot for that one. hahahah nah I really liked it. Thanks for showing it to me. I seldom go there looking for digi's. Mostly too cute for me but that one is awesome.