Monday, September 30, 2013

Last Minute Laura!

Yep, that’s me!  I just finished a DT project for tomorrow, and now I’m going to show you a couple of projects that had to be done by the end of this month.Winking smile

First, I have a card that I made for the September Freaky Freebie Challenge on Smeared and Smudged.  The image is from Smeared Ink.

DSCN1153v2

The little headstone stamp is from Luni Stamps.  I stamped it on a piece of paper and then added a glass pebble.  I got this idea from Shell over at Smeared and Smudged.  She has some awesome ideas!

DSCN1155v2

DSCN1156v2

The zombie playing cards are legit playing cards.  I bought two decks of them.  Each one has a humorous zombie related tip on it.

Next up is a journal page I made for the September Rock N’ Rolla Challenge at Smeared and Smudged.  The video was Your Betrayal by Bullet for My Valentine.  They’re one of my favorite bands(I’m going to see them next month for the third time!), so I had to play along.

DSCN1149v2

This page was a blast to make.  I used crayon, a colored pencil, Dylusions spray ink, Memento ink, and Distress ink.  I used some Tim Holtz stencils for some of it.  I also used a background script stamp from somewhere(sorry, I don’t remember where it was from).  Some doodling and writing and there you go!

Thanks for looking!  Maybe I’ll be more on time next month…LOL…yeah, right.

No comments: