Saturday, October 26, 2013

Musically Challenged #12!

Hello!  Today brings us a new challenge at Musically Challenged.  This time around we are drawing our inspiration from Love You to Death by Type O Negative.  This is one of my favorite bands, and I love this song.  I’m so glad I got to see this band in concert before the singer passed away.  RIP Pete.

I drew my inspiration from the lady digging through the leaves.

Our sponsor is Ike’s Art, so that’s where my image is from this time.

I made an art journal page.  I used a new-to-me technique that I found on the Smeared and Smudged forum for the background.

DSCN1205v2

DSCN1206v2

Thanks for looking!  I hope you can find time to play along with us!

2 comments:

ike said...

AWESOME !!! That's a great background too - I love that technique - haven't tried it yet myself though :-) !!
Thank you for using one of my images :-D

Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxx

Ellis said...

Fabulous AJ, great to see your take on the technique, have to try that one too! =)
Hugs, Elenor