Sunday, December 8, 2013

Journal Pages for Smeared and Smudged

Hello!  I just wanted to share a couple of journal pages I’ve made to go along with some of the prompts and techniques that my fellow Art Journal Every Day DT members have come up with over at Smeared and Smudged.

Tori had posted the prompt of Music Notes, so I came up with this page…

DSCN1433v2

The colors are truer to life in the following picture, but the metallic paint was giving me issues…

DSCN1434v2

I used the Poe stamp from the Quoth the Raven set from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.

Susan posted a prompt and technique that was called “Save it”, and this is the page I created for that…

DSCN1429v2

I used a stamp from the Haunted Places 1 set done by Rick St. Dennis for the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.

If you’re curious about what the techniques or prompts involve, then I encourage you to head on over to the Smeared and Smudged forum to see what we’re up to in the Art Journal Every Day group.  The forum is free and friendly, and full of helpful info!

Thanks for looking!  Tomorrow I will be posting a new prompt and technique over at Smeared and Smudged!

1 comment:

ike said...

Gorgeous creations - I love how you did the Poe flowers. I have wanted to get involved in this but I don't really have the where with all to do a journal just now and I think my thoughts would be too dark and dreary !!!

Great pages :-)
Hugz
IKE xxxxxxxxxxx