Monday, February 17, 2014

Art Journal Every Day Prompts and Techniques

Hello!  This week is my week to post the prompt and technique in the Art Journal Every Day group at Smeared and Smudged

For my prompt I’ve went with Under the Big Top. I love circuses and carnivals.  I still dream of running away with a circus sideshow.

Here’s a preview of the page I made for this prompt, using a stamp from the Carnies set from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  Please come on over to the forum(it’s free to join) and check out the rest of my page and the other prompts and techniques available there.

DSCN1712v2

The words on this page are from a song by Eric McFadden Trio.

This time the technique I posted is Molding Paste with Stencils.

Here’s a preview of my page, using a stamp from the Inky Dreams set from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.

DSCN1710v2

I wrote the words “art saves” in various languages all over the page.

Thanks for looking!  I hope you’ll come check us out in the Smeared and Smudged forum.

No comments: