Monday, August 4, 2014

Smudgefest Day 1!

Hello!  Today kicks off the annual event of Smudgefest!  Yay!  This is the yearly week-long event from Smeared Ink, where you have the chance to play along with a new challenge each day.  It’s loads of fun!(And there are great prizes to be had, too!)

The challenge for Smudgefest Day 1 is Mixed Media Monday.  You must use three different types of coloring mediums on your project.

I have used Copic markers, Distress Ink, and watercolor crayons on my journal page.  My stamp is from Smeared Ink, from the Candy is Dandy set.

DSCN2005v2

Thanks for looking!  Hopefully you’ll see something from me again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura a fabulous page, love the colours.

Hugs Erin x

Unknown said...

I've always loved this image, simple but awesome, and the colors you chose make it look amazing! Watercolor pencils are such fun and your background looks great. I especially love the hand written words. Thanks so much for playing Laura, and hope you can join in Smudgefest all week!

Matney said...

Such fab colors and love how the coffin just fits right in. Coolness lady!

KristyLee said...

Well I see my comment didnt take? Anyways I think this turned out beautiful, love the flowers on the coffin!
Peace,
KristyLee