Thursday, October 29, 2009

Just a note...

I just wanted to pop in over here and say hi! I received a blog award on my beauty blog earlier here, and the reason I'm mentioning it here is because about half the blogs I awarded it to are craft blogs, and I didn't think some of you would ever know that you received it if I didn't say something over here on the crafty side.:)

The crafty ladies I passed the award to are...

Gwen

Margie

Erica

Alison

Gabby

Donna

Jacqueline

Sammye Jo

It's always so hard for me to choose who to give blog awards to since there are so many awesome blogs out there! Thanks for reading, I'm so excited to already have so many wonderful followers!:)

-Laura

9 comments:

Alison said...

Thank you so much for the blog award! You're awesome! I'm so glad that you enjoy my blog! I really like yours too!!! Thank you!!! :}

Thanks for complimenting my blue hair too!

Gabby said...

Awww...thank you so much for the award! Made me smile BIG!!! You are awesome!

tinyskillet said...

How did I miss your craft Blog? I craft too! I haven't posted any yet, but I can't wait to read yours!!

Erica said...

Wow! Thank you so much! I am honored. You are very talented and I am so glad we could find each other's blog.

Laura B said...

Alison, you're welcome! You're blog is great, I think you're awesome!;)

Gabby, I'm glad it made you smile.:) You rock!

Lyndsey, that's great! I can't wait to see some of your stuff.:)

Erica, you're welcome! I'm glad I found your blog, you're so creative!

-Laura

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

So glad I stopped by, Laura. Thank you so much for the award. It is always an honor to get one.

Have a good weekend!

Smiles!
Gwen

Laura B said...

You're welcome, Gwen.:) Hope you're having a good weekend.

-Laura

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, thanks so much, Madeleine!
You've completed my weekend and made me smile :)
Looking forward to seeing more fun stuff!!!
Thanks again :*)
~ margie

Unknown said...

Madeleine...Thankyou soooo much for the award..You made my day!!! Your creations are just gorgeous...Just like you!! Thankyou so much. Xx