Friday, October 23, 2009

Simple Cupcake Card

I made this card recently for a friend that loves cupcakes. It's really simple, but I thought it turned out cute anyway.:) I also put stickers on an envelope to go with it.




I used some really basic carkstock paper for the card itself. I used elements from a couple of pages in the Sweet Matstack from DCWV. I used the "maybe a cupcake will help?" stamp from Inkadinkado. The stickers I used are some really cute cupcake/dessert themed stickers that I bought at JoAnn, but I can't find the package to tell you the brand, sorry. It was a super easy, but fun card to make.:)

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

8 comments:

62 Cards - Sammye Jo said...

Love your blog! Thanks for leaving me the address!!!! Cute cupcake card!!!!

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Thanks! I'm glad you like it!:)

-L

Gwen said...

You are doing a great job with your cards, Laura. Love that Sweet Stack from DCWV. So much fun, especially for cupcake lovers like us.

Smiles!
Gwen

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Thank you, Gwen! That means a lot to me that you like my cards, considering I've seen how gorgeous your cards are.:)

-Laura

Sil. said...

I just discovered, that You also have so lovely craft blog as well.:) Really creative cards! I also wrote craft blog once (almost 2 years ago). In Estonian though.I'm not so crafty anymore.:( Blog is still available and maybe you would be interested to watch pictures.:) http://www.isetegija.net/index.php?ind=blog&op=home&idu=676

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Sil., I looked at your old blog, you are very talented!! You made some really pretty things! Thank you for following my craft blog.:) I went a long time without doing very many craft things, but I'm doing a lot more now, so, maybe you'll do more again in the future.:)

-Laura

Beth said...

SO cute!! Love the paper!!

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Thanks, Beth!:)

-Laura