Friday, August 13, 2010

Friends Having Fun Final Sketch Challenge

Hi.  Yes, today is our final Friends Having Fun challenge.  It has been a fun ride.:)  Thank you for all the support and comments over the last few months!  We have an awesome sketch from Dani to work with.  Play along if you get a chance!

Here’s my card…

100_4854

100_4853

100_4856

Princess Rose digi from The Wild Flower Patch

Please be sure to check out the creations of the other Friends…

Rebecca

Dani

Alison

Erica

Margie

Shelley

Juanita

Alex

Danielle

The challenge closes in two weeks, so there’s plenty of time to play.

Thank you also to the lovely ladies I’ve had the chance to work with through these Design Teams.  You’re awesome!  I hope I have the chance to work with you again in the future.:)

Thanks for looking!

And just remember, Friday the 13th is considered a day of good luck in France.;)

-Laura

6 comments:

Daniella said...

Thanks for the fun fact Laura!!
Your card rocks. I love the rose image behind the stamp!!
It has been awesome working with you!! I hope we get to do it again soon!!

xxDanielle

Unknown said...

Love your card! The image is darling.

Rebecca said...

ooooooooooh, I {heart} her! I love the birdcage and paper piecing in her skirt :-)

ellepaulette said...

I loooove this!!

Thanks so much for being on my FHF team!! :)

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Such a pretty card, Laura! I love how you created her skirt! Love the lace and swirly bling too! Great job :)
Thanks so much for being a part of FHF!
hugs, margie

Alyssa S said...

So cute! Love the paper piecing :o)