Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello

Hi.  Yes, it has been quite a while.  But I do have some excuses, lol.  I moved twice in the last 4 months, so I have been busy.  I’ve still been doing crafty little things, I just haven’t had a chance to share them online.  Hopefully I’ll be able to share some things with you again soon.  I’m making wedding invitations for a couple of friends this year and I’m hoping it will give me some exposure so that I can do more of that kind of thing in the future.  I keep signing into my Etsy shop and trying to decide whether or not to put up some things.  I always chicken out.:)  Maybe I’ll get up the nerve soon.  I hope you all have been doing well!

hugs,

Laura

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so glad you are back! You should definately put your things in your Etsy shop! Never hesitate! Look forward to seeing some of your latest creations!

Madeleine Bouquet said...

Thank you!:)

-L