Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Hello

Hi.  Yes, it has been quite a while.  But I do have some excuses, lol.  I moved twice in the last 4 months, so I have been busy.  I’ve still been doing crafty little things, I just haven’t had a chance to share them online.  Hopefully I’ll be able to share some things with you again soon.  I’m making wedding invitations for a couple of friends this year and I’m hoping it will give me some exposure so that I can do more of that kind of thing in the future.  I keep signing into my Etsy shop and trying to decide whether or not to put up some things.  I always chicken out.:)  Maybe I’ll get up the nerve soon.  I hope you all have been doing well!

hugs,

Laura

2 comments:

Alison said...

I'm so glad you are back! You should definately put your things in your Etsy shop! Never hesitate! Look forward to seeing some of your latest creations!

Laura B said...

Thank you!:)

-L