Thursday, January 19, 2012

Some Swap Pictures

Hello.  I just wanted to share a couple of pictures from the ATC swap I participated in this month over at Blissfull ATC Swap.  The theme was The World of Jane Austen.  So up my alley! 

Here is the ATC I created for my partner…

100_6256

I used an image from Pride and Prejudice, since that’s my favorite Austen book.:)

And I couldn’t just send one little lonely ATC in the mail, so I made a few pins to send to my partner, too.

100_6261

My partner was the lovely Karen, from Karen’s Monday Musings.  She made the most gorgeous ATC for me!!

100_6264

Isn’t it amazing?  She also sent me a few extra goodies.

100_6266

Thank you so much, Karen!:) 

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

4 comments:

karen hess jewelry said...

It was so much swapping with you, Laura. I'm loving my ATC and jeweled pins you created for me! Hope we get to be partners again!
Hugs,
Karen

Sparkly Engineer said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Is that a Jane Austin Stamp? I love Pride and Prejudice.

Anonymous said...

Both ATC's are just gorgeous and I love your pins. So beautiful.

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Gorgeous ATC's! I must tell you that I am very sorry for not getting around to check out your creations sooner! I will try to do a better job in the future! Hugs and Hope you have a wonderful week!