Sunday, April 21, 2013

April Showers

Hi.  Today I am here to show you a journal spread I made.  I made it to go along with the new Freaky Freebie challenge on Smeared and Smudged, and it also goes along with the current Anything But a Card challenge.  Yay!  I hardly ever play along with more than one challenge at a time anymore.Smile

The image is from Smeared Ink, and is free for forum members that participate in the new Freaky Freebie Challenge.

DSCN0429

I used Distress Inks for the backgrounds, and for the raindrops.

We’ve had a few thunderstorms here recently.  But I got a few cool pictures as a result.  This was behind my house…

DSCN0408

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Thanks so much for sharing you wonderful pages with us at Anything But a Card! I love the contrast of colors and theme!

Julia S-W said...

Sorry I'm so late visiting! Love the rain page you've created. Great rainbow photo too!
Thanks so much for joining us at Anything But A Card for our April Showers challenge.
Julia