Thursday, April 18, 2013

April Smeared and Smudged Member Hop!

Hello!  If you’re hopping along with us you should have arrived here from Kapree’s awesome blog.  If not, the hop list is below, for your hopping convenience.

Our theme for today is “Dirty Vintage”.  How awesome is that?! 

I made a mini book.  It measures 4” x 3”.  I used images from the Smitten and Circus Procession digi sets from Smeared Ink.  Lots of distressing.  And some Tim Holtz stickers.  Fun!

DSCN0418

It says “L’amour” on the banner.

DSCN0420

DSCN0421

DSCN0422

DSCN0423

DSCN0424

DSCN0425

DSCN0426

I’d also like to enter this in the S&S April Facebook Challenge, which is to “distress it”.

Thanks for looking!

The next stop on the hop is the amazing Susan.

Here’s the full list…

APRIL MEMBER BLOG HOP
Blog Roll

Madeleine Bouquet – You are here!
 
Happy Hopping!  There are some cool challenges going on over at Smeared and Smudged right now.  Be sure to check them out!
 

15 comments:

Shelley said...

What a fabulous book! I love the wording you have picked to go with the images! so glad you are playing along in the FB challenge too xxx

Wendy said...

OMG...Laura this is too much fun! What a great little book! Great images, sentiments and techniques...love it cover to cover!

Spyder said...

Love your book, it's such fun!!

((Lyn)))

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a great book, Love the wee story you told, Love Hazelxo

Monique's art said...

Great mini book!!!

Matney said...

Now I must make! Okay Tori, just add another $50 to my order. This is Fabu and so glad you joined the hop.

KC said...

thanks for the shout out! this mini book is so cool! I love mini books...and I love embossing..I have some of those folders I'm going to have to try this!

mark gould said...

A lovely book, I love the embossed textures and the new digi stamps are brilliant.
thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, Ill look forward to seeing what you do with the modeling paste x

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

how incredible this is beautiful art I love it and I have always loved the images you used..beautiful.
hugs
susan s

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAB mini book, Love the Smitten set and the embossing is gorgeous :)

~Lady B~ said...

I love your mini-book, Laura! What a great way to showcase a whole set of stamps! I love the textures you've incorporated and you've definitely nailed the vintage vibe!

Anna Lilja said...

O my goodness! Love what you've done with all these great stamps. A lovely minibook with a really nice vintage theme! :)

Gitte said...

Beautiful book.

Unknown said...

Fantastic I Love what you have done here, love the book

DonnaMundinger said...

EEEK! Fabulous book! Love the little story. It had me giggling. xxD