Friday, May 10, 2013

MMM–Star Wars vs. Star Trek

Hello!  Today brings us our 4th challenge over at Movie Magic Monthly…Star Wars vs. Star Trek!  Now, personally, I love both franchises…but if I have to pick a favorite, I would pick Star Wars.

We’d love to see your Star Wars or Star Trek creations, so we hope that you’ll play along with this month long challenge.Smile

On to my projects!

DSCN0536

DSCN0538

This one is a notebook cover/book. 

Here’s the inside…

DSCN0540

And this one’s a bookmark…

DSCN0539

And I have a third one that I still need to finish…so hopefully I’ll post it later this month.

These were made using cross stitch patterns from PixelPower.  Be sure to check out their Facebook page, because they offer a free pattern every week!

Thanks for looking!  I hope you can play along with this super cool challenge.Winking smile

1 comment:

KristyLee said...

Laura,
This is really awesome! My mom is a Star wars freak, I just told her about this challenge and she said it's right up her ally, plus she just bought some SW papers. That is so awesome that you can cross stitch! I just adore the note holder you made and w/ a pocket! Gotta have a pocket! Girly- Great job!
Peace,
Kristy