Monday, May 27, 2013

New Challenge Blog!

Hello!  I’m here today to show you a project that I made to go along with a brand new challenge blog that I’m very excited about!  It’s called Musically Challenged and every two weeks there will be a new challenge inspired by a music video.  How cool is that?

Their first challenge is based on the video for Jaded by Aerosmith.  I’ve always loved Aerosmith!  And this video is incredibly inspiring.  I was personally inspired by the parts where there was writing on a steamy mirror, and when the girl’s hair was blowing across her face, and the ending.

Here’s the journal page I made…

DSCN0610

DSCN0611

This page also goes along with Art Journal Prompts – Week 69 (Heavy Metal) on Smeared and Smudged.

Thanks for looking!Smile

1 comment:

KC said...

this is so cool...I really thought of doing something for those scenes too...I love what you created! thanks for joining us at musically challenged!