Monday, November 11, 2013

AJED DT Call and First Technique Post!

Hello!  I’m very excited to tell you that I am a member of the Art Journal Every Day DT over at Smeared and Smudged.  Every week we will be bringing you a prompt or a technique post.

Last week I did the prompt, which was Distressing.

Here’s the page that I made for that.

DSCN1218v2

This week I did the technique post, which is Speckles and Splatters.

Here’s my completed page.  You’ll have to head over to the AJED group to see all of the step-by-step photos.

DSCN1252v2

Both of my pages feature stamps from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.

Please keep in mind that there is a DT Call going on right now for the AJED DT.  Follow the link to learn more!

Thanks for looking!  I hope to see you over at Smeared and Smudged!

No comments: