Friday, November 15, 2013

DICC #66–Bombshell Stamps

Hello!  Today begins a new challenge for us over at DICC!  Actually, I believe we are working with two different lists this time around, so you have lots of options if you want to play with us.

Here’s the list that I used…

1. Use Indian corn colors of Rust, Gold, Deep Red, and Tan

2. Thank you or Thankful Theme

3. Dry or Heat Embossing

4. Three Layers

5. Metal

6. Die Cuts

7. Charms

8. Photo Corners

9. Ribbons

10. Lace

I used numbers 1, 4, 5, 7, 8, and 9 for my project.

Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Bombshell Stamps!

We were able to work with the Indian Princess set.  This set is the current Muse Monday set over on the Bombshell Blog, and is on sale this month!

I ended up making a little wall hanging/decoration type thing.

DSCN1263v2

DSCN1262v2

And here it is held against my kitchen wall…

DSCN1265v2

Thanks for looking!  I hope you find time to play along with us!

No comments: