Thursday, November 12, 2009

TTSC #15

I decided to change it up a bit this week and make a bookmark! I used the Twilight Tuesday Sketch Challenge #15 for this. I like the sketch, but I feel it would have worked better on a card where I could have gotten more elaborate. I didn't want to do too many bumpy/raised things on the bookmark since it's supposed to lay almost flat between the pages of a book.;)



I got to use some of my Twilight stamps that I bought at Barnes & Noble! I also used La Creme card stock from DCWV, Paper Pizazz papers in Black/White Sprigs and Gold with Black Border, a silver eyelet, gold hearts craft ribbon from JoAnn, red heart stickers from the I Love My Dog Cloud9 Design stickers.

I'm going to give this bookmark to my mom, who just recently got hooked on Twilight.:)

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

GREAT bookmark.

Laura B said...

Thank you, Jennifer!:)

-Laura

ellepaulette said...

Wonderful bookmark!! I love it!! :)

Laura B said...

Thanks, Dani!:)

-Laura