Friday, January 29, 2010

3 in 1!

I'm multitasking! I decided to make this layout for three challenges instead of doing them all separately this week. The challenges are Twilight Tuesday Scrapbooking Challenge #4 - The Unflattering Side of Pregnancy, Twilight Tuesday Color Challenge #2 - Thoughts of Bella, and the January Scrapbook Sketch Challenge from Smeared and Smudged. I don't usually feel like the challenges I'm doing go hand in hand, but these just seemed to work together for me.




The picture was taken right before we left home for the hospital, my water had already broken, and we decided to take one last picture of my huge belly before we left. My belly button that is usually an inney was poking out, and I had stretchmarks galore, and it was early morning, so, I was tired.

Papers from DCWV, The Paper Studio, The Paper Company, Core'Dinations, and Colorbok. Ink from Studio G. I just printed the letters using an office program on my computer.(When I made the custom text color on my computer it looked just like the Forks Sky color from the challenge, but it didn't print out looking that way) The little starburst punch I used was from Creative Memories.

Hopefully you enjoyed getting to see me in all my pregnant glory, I don't usually share this picture with everyone, but I thought I would for the challenge. Thanks for looking!:)

-Laura

4 comments:

Alison said...

Yay! You palyed along with the Pregancy Challenge! Thank you!!! You look so unhappy in this picture! I'm sure you were just waiting to get it all over with! We didn't have time to even think about pics with my labors. Thank you so much for joining in again!!!

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Wow! Laura...bless your heart for letting Nathan take your pic before you went to the hospital. I would have beat Todd if he tried...LOL!

Smiles!
Gwen

Rebecca said...

Thanks for sharing your photo with us! I love how you combined all three challenges!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yes, thanks so much for sharing your layout! It's perfect :)

... and thanks so much for all your sweet comments! They mean so much to me :*)

hugs, margie