Friday, January 8, 2010

DCRU Challenge 20

This week's challenge from Die Cuts R Us was a color challenge! I really enjoyed it! The challenge was to make a project using colors from the cute little DCRU button(just like the one on the side of my blog). :)

Here's the card I made...




And here's the card my daughter made...



Here she is with her card...



We used papers from DCWV, Wasau Paper, and The Paper Studio. The button on my card is an antique button from my grandma, and this is the first time I've used a button on a card! The sticker in the middle of my daughter's card is from Creative Memories. I used the Creative Memories puzzle punch for my card.

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

7 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Laura I think these are so cute. Love what your little one did with her card too. It is so much fun to get them involved.

Smiles!
Gwen DT@DCRU

Laura B said...

Thanks, Gwen!:) She's just recently decided that she wants to make things for the challenges, too, now. It is really fun to see her creativity coming out.

hugs,
Laura

LORi said...

Oh How Super cute and so very clever (with those puzzle pieces)....your little one seems to have you talents!! Great job to both of you girls!!

DCRU HUGS - LORi

Cara said...

You two are a great team! Lovely cards; thanks for joining DCRU!!
Cara DCRU DT

Amber said...

How sweet Laura! Love your card, the puzzle pieces are adorable! And your little girls card is so sweet. How terrific that you guys are crafty together! I'm mailing out your blog candy next week:)
Hugs
Amber

Sammye Jo said...

Great job Laura!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DCRU and good luck with the DT Call!!

Sammye Jo
DCRU DT Coordinator

Laura B said...

Lori, Cara, Amber, and Sammye Jo, Thanks so much for your sweet comments!:)

hugs,
Laura