Tuesday, January 26, 2010

BLHC #3 - Vintaged Image

I know, you just can't get rid of me today. LOL! This week's challenge from Gwen at Busy Little Hands was to use a "vintaged image" in your project. At first I wasn't really sure what I was going to do, but I remembered that I had a bunch of pictures I had borrowed to scan from my grandma, so, I put a couple of copies of those to use.:)

Here's my card...




The little boy is my grandpa and the little girl is my grandma. My grandma is 83 now, my grandpa passed away in '02. Weren't they adorable? My grandpa on some kind of tractor in Ohio, my grandma leaning against a wall somewhere in France. Who would have thought they would have ended up together, but I'm sure glad they did!:)

Paper/cardstock from Core'Dinations and The Paper Studio. I used a little sunburst shaped punch and some brads to make the flowers. Added a little ribbon, too. And the stamp is from Hampton Art.

Hope you like it! It was a sweet project for me to work on.:)

-Laura

1 comment:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Oh, Laura...I'm teary eyed seeing Speed and Rene' as such small children. I miss your G-pa too. I feel honored that you shared these photographs with me for the BLH Challenge. Thanks!

Smiles!
Gwen