Friday, April 9, 2010

A little madness…

I made a card!  I feel like it’s been forever since I made one.  I did this yesterday, before coming down with the plague my children have.  I do try to teach them to share, so, I guess I can’t complain too much.;)  Anyway, on to the card…

102_4282

And here’s one without flash, in natural light…

102_4285

Challenges – Oh, Alice!:  Chapter 7:  We’re all M.A.D. here (monochromatic and distressed)

Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge 9 – Sketch

Papers/Cardstock – DCWV, Paper Pizzazz, Coredinations.  Sentiment from Sassy Studio Designs.  Copic markers E31 and E33 used on image and sentiment.

This card was really fun to make.  I love distressing!  Hope you like it!  Thanks for looking!

-Laura

2 comments:

Jen Shults said...

This is awesome Laura! I just love how you used the sketch and I love these illustrations from the Alice in Wonderland book... they are just stunning! Thank you so much for participating at the Wild Flower Patch!

Alyssa S said...

This is fabulous! I struggle with monochromatic cards, but it looks like you have no problem with them! Love it!