Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Off the Wall Craftiness Challenge #2

I needed to make a Thank You card today, so, I decided to do one for the challenge over at Off the Wall Craftiness!  I really liked the colors in the inspiration pictures for this week’s challenge.  Also, I decided to try something new on this card, flocking.  It didn’t turn out perfectly, but it was a learning experience, and I think I’ll do better with future projects now that I know what to expect.:)

102_4320

102_4323

My camera just would not capture the true color of the teal paper, it kept looking bluer than it really is.  Oh well.

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

2 comments:

Kim Wilson said...

Thank you for playing, this card is so cute, I know what you mean about the camera not showing the right color sometimes :)

Alison said...

Great job! This even works with one of the StampInsanity challenges! You did a great job again, Laura!