Wednesday, October 26, 2011

October Bombshell Sketch Challenge

Yes, I do realize it’s almost the end of the month.  I have been running behind on everything all month.  It has been crazy.  Let’s hope November is a kinder month.  Anyway, I wanted to show you the card I made for this month’s Bombshell Sketch Challenge.

I used Rose’s Portrait from Bombshell Stamps.

100_5988

100_5989

I just used a white gel pen for the sentiment.  Paper from DCWV.

Remember you can enter your cards on the blog and on the Bombshell forum.  Speaking of the forum… there is going to be a re-launch party for the forum starting Monday, so you definitely don’t want to miss that.  There will be contests, prizes, and lots of fun!  Be sure to check it out!

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

1 comment:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!! I love everything about it!!! Way To Go!!!