Tuesday, November 29, 2011

CDAC Progressive Challenge #7(cdacpc7,smc)

Hello!  I’m here to show you a card I made for the current progressive challenge over at CDAC.  The adorable image is from Sew Many Cards.

100_6133

I have a friend who has the nickname “honeybear” so I think this will do nicely for her.:)

I’m going to do something different here and then you can let me know whether or not you want me to keep doing it.  I’m going to list the Copics I used on this image. 

Bear:  E31, E33, E35, E09  Flower:  BV00, BV02, Y11  Leaves and Grass:  YG67, G21  Tree Bark:  E29, E37  Beehive:  E15, E13  Honey and Honey Jar:  YR65, Y38, B000

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

Gorgeous Card Laura!! I bet your friend will absolutely love it!! I like that you have decided to add your recipe for Copics!!! And your background is awesome!!! Did you make it homemade? Have a wonderful rest of the week!!!

Donna Moore said...

Great card and wonderful coloring! If I was fortunate enough to have copics I would appreciate your listing! I just bet your friend Honeybear will adore this precious card!! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
hugs
donna
cdacpc/DT

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Hahahaha! I know who that friend is. Too cute, Laura.

Smiles!
Gwen