Wednesday, August 8, 2012

SmudgeFest Day 3

Woot!  I’m back with a project for day 3!  Today’s challenge is Wordy Wednesday, to only use words(no images) for your project.

I actually had a lot of fun with this one.  I used word stamps from the Li’l Grumpies set from Smeared Ink to make this canvas.(along with some acrylic paint)

I’m calling this one “A Cry for Affection”, it’s like a little conversation going back and forth.Winking smile  Just imagine a little sweet sad face at the end, hee hee.

100_6992

100_6994

(so you can see how little it is)

Thanks for looking!  Hoping I can play along again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Monique's art said...

great idea, love the background also

I Don't Do Straight said...

FAb! love the background and the colours you have used :)

ike said...

Oh, how clever is that ?!! :-D Fabulous and I love that background.:-) xx

Lorraine said...

Love the background and the conversation, lol! Perfect!