Thursday, August 8, 2013

Smudgefest Day 4!

I’m back!  Running a bit behind, but I’m here.  For Day 4 of Smudgefest here’s the challenge…


“TWISTED THURSDAY

Make an ATC with a "twist". You can interpret "twist" any way you want to, this is just one interpretation. ATC size: 3 1/2" x 2 1/2" “

I used several rubber stamps from Smeared Ink – See the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  And the broken heart stamp is one that I carved myself.

The “twist” is that there is no end to this ATC.  It’s a never ending ATC.  And barbwire is twisted, too.Winking smile

DSCN0932v2

DSCN0933v2

DSCN0934v2

DSCN0935v2

DSCN0936v2

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous! I've always wanted to do one of these. How about a tut? xxD

Wendy said...

Super cool ATC...yes, please share instructions!

Matney said...

How cute! I love these cards and am so going to make one. Awesome ATC and thanks for your twisty creativity.

~Lady B~ said...

Brilliant ATC! I never would have thought one could be turned into a never-ending card!