Saturday, August 10, 2013

Smudgefest Day 6!

Today is Day 6 of Smudgefest!  Whoa!  I can’t believe I made it in time today.  I’ve been away at a stamping convention last night and all day today, so I had to try to throw a project together tonight.  Today’s challenge is “Sketchy Saturday”…a sketch challenge(as the name would imply).

I used a digi stamp from Smeared Ink on my card.(I really like this circus set)

DSCN0945v2

It’s a little off, but I think you can tell I was trying to follow the sketch.(at least I hope so)

I had a lot of fun this weekend.  I got to meet a couple of friends from one of the online crafting groups I’m in, which was really cool.  And I got to meet Dyan Reaveley.  She was extremely nice and a lot of fun to watch.

Here’s a picture of us.

DSCN0943v2 

Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Perfect iteration of the sketch, Laura! how cool to meet Diane. WOW! Looks like a blast. xxD

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous take on the sketch and super awesome photo of Dyan and you! How cool that you got to meet her!

maureenjscott said...

What a fabulous project! love your take on the sketch! And wow for meeting Dyan! My aunt met her and Tim Holtz at the Carson Rubber Stamping Convention last month... wish I could travel!! Awesome photo of you both! good luck with the challenges! mo x

Wendy said...

What a lucky girl you are...great picture of you and Dyan! Love your card...followed the sketch perfectly!