Sunday, January 26, 2014

Catching Up Again and Reminders

Hello!  For some reason I have been having trouble remembering to post things to my own blog lately.  I’ll remember to post on a forum, or on a challenge blog, but not on my own blog.  I think my brain is just too overloaded right now.

Anyway, one of the things I have forgotten to post is my project for our new challenge over at Chromatic Craze.

Here are the colors we’re using this month.

January 2014 Color Challenge

And here is my journal page, using one of the Dyan Reaveley/Dylusions stamps.

DSCN1574v2

DSCN1575v2

Our challenges run for a whole month there, so I hope you’ll consider joining us.

The other thing I forgot to post here is that I had a turn again over in the Art Journal Every Day group at Smeared and Smudged.  The technique I posted was Fun with Gouache.  Here’s my finished page from that one.

DSCN1555v2

And I also posted a prompt that week that was Emboss It.  Here’s my page from that one.

DSCN1557v2

Both of these pages used stamps from the Heart Wings set from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.

Speaking of the Art Journal Every Day group, tomorrow begins our week long Kickstart Your Art Challenge.  We’ll be posting prompts and techniques all week for everyone to play along with.  I hope you’ll join us.

Thanks for looking!  And hopefully I’ll start remembering to update my own blog more often.

No comments: