Monday, January 6, 2014

Journal Pages and an Exciting Event!

Hello!  I’m trying to catch up on things right now, so I wanted to show you the pages that I made to go along with titbelsoeur’s Prompt #6 – Sales and Technique #6…both are found in the Art Journal Every Day group on the Smeared and Smudged forum.

Here’s the page I made for the prompt…

DSCN1514v2

I used a digi stamp from the Circus Procession set from Smeared Ink.

And this is the journal structure I made to go along with the technique that was posted…

DSCN1524v2

DSCN1522v2

Thanks for looking!

We’ve been posting new prompts and techniques every week in the Art Journal Every Day group, so you should come check it out if you haven’t already.

Speaking of which, we are going to have an awesome event at the end of this month!

KICKSTART YOUR ART – Art Journal Challenge!

Follow the link to get all of the details, but basically, we are going to have prompts and techniques for you to play along with every day for a week, starting January 27th.  There are prizes to be won!  Each day the challenges will be posted on the Smeared and Smudged blog.  I hope you can join us in all of the fun!

No comments: