Wednesday, January 1, 2014

More Art Journal Pages

Hello!  I am so behind on things right now!  I wanted to show you a couple of art journal pages that I made to go along with some of the art journal prompts and techniques on Smeared and Smudged.

I made this page to go along with the Hope Prompt that Julia posted…

DSCN1481v2

DSCN1483v2

The stamps I used in the background are from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  The bird is from the Holy City set, and the mesh one is from the Quoth the Raven set.

And here is a page I made to go along with Julia’s Technique post

DSCN1484v2

The stamp I used in the background is another one from the Quoth the Raven set from the Smeared Ink Rubber Club.  The bat stamp is from Luni.

Thanks for looking!  Be sure to check out the new prompts and techniques that have went up in the Art Journal Every Day group.  We’d love to see your work in your journals!

No comments: