Saturday, June 12, 2010

A New Shape for Me

Hi!  I needed to make a card for my in-laws’ anniversary, so, I decided to see what challenges I could play along with to make it.  I decided to go with two:  A Crafty Little Challenge #42-Anything But Square and Friends Having Fun Recipe Challenge #2(Spring theme, hand-cut flower(s), embossing, and pastel-like colors)

I hadn’t really made a circular card before so I decided to give it a try…

100_4609

100_4616

And inside…

100_4597

Flower digi stamp is from Stamp Happens, I just colored two and cut out one flower and set of leaves and used foam tape to make them “pop”.  “Happy Anniversary” stamp from Stampabilities.  I used an embossing folder on the pale purple cardstock and used two different colors of ink smeared all over it.

Hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by!

-Laura

6 comments:

Gwen's Busy Little Hands said...

Sweet Anniversary card, Laura. So glad to see you back online...I missed you! Always good to have you at A Crafty Little Place.

Smiles!
Gwen DTC @ A Crafty Little Place

Cara said...

Hi, Laura! Lovely anniversary card!! Round cards are so fun. Thanks for sharing with ACLP!!
Cara ACLP DT

Alyssa S said...

So pretty! I'm sure your in-laws will love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Lovely card!! Than you so much for playing along with us at ACLP!!
Sheri-ACLP

LORi said...

What a sweet Anniversary card!! So pretty!!TFS with ACLP this week!!

Crafty Little HUGS - LORi

Kel said...

Great card. This is the second circle card I've seen this week,, geesh, I better get on it and get making one.. lol