Thursday, June 24, 2010

StampInsanity Challenge and More!

Hi!  I’m so behind!  I just wanted to share with you a card I made for the StampInsanity Challenge #14-Betcha Bottom Dollar.  I think this sketch is so cute!  Here’s my card…

100_4678

100_4685

100_4684

I love those Stardust Stickles!!  Maddie was colored using Copic markers.  You can find this Maddie stamp here from StampInsanity.

This card was made for a big sister who now has twin baby sisters!:)  And here’s the card I made for her mom and dad…

100_4691

100_4692

The pea digis are from Pixie Dust Studio and the inside sentiment is from Digital Doodling.

Thanks for taking the time to look!  And thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!:)

-Laura

P.S.  Mandy, to answer your question, I’m barely 5’1” and my husband is almost 6’5”.:)

10 comments:

Alison said...

Beautiful cards! Stardust Stickles is my FAVE color!!! I LOVE how it looks on Maddie's dress! And your peas card is adorable! I'm glad I'm not the only one with the height challenged relationship! You and I are in the same boat there!

Erica said...

Both cards are gorgeous! The Maddie card is perfect. Love all the sparkle! I am 5'7" and Wade makes me feel short, but there isn't that big of a difference...only 7 inches or so!

Anonymous said...

Oh what gorgeous cards, love them both. I'd love to have a dress like Maddie's(quite a lot bigger of course, tehe!!). Love how you've used the two peas in the pod, so cute.

I'm lucky Stewart's only 4 inches taller than me, lol

Jennifer said...

I love that you made her dress stand out with the color green. I had fun doing that sketch also. Your other card is also great. The recipients are going to love your cards. Thanks foe playing at Stampinsanity.

Jennifer

P.S. Hubby is 6'2" and I'm 5'2".

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful cards! Love Maddie's sparkly dress and card! Very pretty! and the baby twin card is so precious! They're going to love it :)
hugs, margie

Jen Shults said...

these are both really cute! Maddie looks fabulous! I need to get some of those Stardust Stickles... I love the way they look. And your twin card is just precious. Wonderful job!

Beth said...

LAURA! These are fabulous! Those peas are adorable!! Maddie looks amazing - and the sparkle is just right! Gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing your cards with us! :))

Mandy Schneider 97 said...

I love both of your cards! the peas are to cute! and I love the colors of the first card...great job! and how fun to have your hubby carry you...sheesh my husband would get a hernia if he tried that with me...shhhh it's the cheesecake that I consume in great quantities.. ...hehehe have a great Friday...
Mandy

Kel said...

Fantastic cards..thanks for sharing

Alyssa S said...

Fabulous cards! I love all the sparkle on Maddie! Great job capturing that ;o)
Your little peas card is simply adorable too! Ack - twins! Now that would take some patience!