Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Twinkles and New Folds

Hi!  I wanted to show you the anniversary card I made for my parents.  I used two challenges for this card, Wild Flower Wednesday Challenge 20, and Oh, Alice!  Chapter 19:  Twinkle, twinkle…

100_4708

100_4711

100_4709

100_4710

100_4716

I learned how to make a Joy Fold Card from the InStyle Stamps Blog.  The digi stamps come from The Wild Flower Patch.  Copics and a colored pencil were used for the coloring.  Paper from Coredinations and DCWV.  Stardust Stickles on a few of the flowers.

Thanks for looking!:)

-Laura

4 comments:

Jen Shults said...

Oh how cool is this and I love that you used the flowers twice! that's a really nice touch! Fabulous card! Hugs!

Alyssa S said...

What a fun card! I love the flowers you used too - so pretty!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card, I love your design and the creativity of your fancy folds! Thanks for joining us at the Wild Flower Patch!
hugs
Risa:)

Lynn said...

Wow what a beautiful card and I love the gorgeous flower bowl and the folds are very creative :) Lynn x