Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Pixie’s Bookshelf Hope in a Jar Challenge

Hello again.  Just popping in to show you the card I made for the current Pixie’s Bookshelf challenge.  The challenge is to use scallops and flowers in your creation, and to make it very girly.  Also, since this challenge was inspired by this month’s reading selection “Hope in a Jar” and the main theme of the story is friendship, I wanted to tie that in as well.

100_5830

100_5831

I used February Pixie for my card.  I used an EK Success sticker for my sentiment. 

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Laura! Lovely colors and the sentiment is perfect too!
smiles,Deena

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Awww, what a sweet girly friendship card! She's adorable! and the card is perfect :)
Thank you SO very much for all of your support and for playing along with us! You ROCK!!! :*)
hugs, margie