Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Terrifying Transformation!

Hello.  Well, I tried something new.  It didn’t turn out quite as nice as I had hoped, but I learned from the experience and may try this style of card again later.  I made this card to go along with the Smeared and Smudged September GDT Challenge.  The challenge was to make a gothic arch card.

Because of the layout of this card, I decided I wanted to use both the traditional Jacob and Werewolf Jacob from Simply Betty Stamps to show a gradual transformation.  The inside image is from AnnWolfff on DeviantArt.

Front of card…

100_5817

100_5818

Back of card…

100_5816

Inside…

100_5815

Paper is from Martha Stewart.

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh...that was quite a surprise!!!!
LOL!

Nicole Maki said...

Wow! I've never made an arch card like that before - yours is gorgeous. The shape adds such a gothic touch that the images really follow through on.

Nicely done.

Thanks for popping by my blog. I come by yours too but don't often comment - sorry!

As for the peanut butter chips, I think they're gross, which is nice as I'm not tempted to eat the cupcakes. With your son's allergy I'd use more chocolate or butterscotch chips.

Warmly,
Nicole

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

I absolutely LOVE this card!!! You have done a beautiful job with it! And your splatters are awesome! I am still working on learning to do them! LOL! You wouldn't think they would be hard!?!

ike said...

This is just awesome - I love the two images of the guys. Great colouring.
Hugz
Ike xxx