Friday, September 2, 2011

Week 6 Journal Page

Hello.  Just thought I’d pop in to show my journal page from this past week.  The theme we were to follow was Text Me!(using lots of text).  I actually had a lot of fun with this one.  I tore pages out of a cheap romance novel that my mother-in-law gave me and then proceeded to black out words until what you read on the pages was rather nonsensical.:)  Then I wrote a short poem about the experience, it’s rather silly too.(it’s along the edges of the pages)  And then I let my bratty attitude come to the fore for the painted words. 

100_5647

100_5649

Thanks for looking!  Our theme this week involves clouds, so I haven’t figured that one out yet.

Oh, and make sure you come back tomorrow!  I’ll have something special for you.;)

-Laura

No comments: