Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Sassy Petal Card

Hello.  If you haven’t seen the post yet, they’ve posted the winners from the Sassy Masquerade over on the Sassy Studio blog.  The winner that Random.org chose from my comments was Sandra!  Congratulations Sandra!  If you haven’t already you can email Lindsay at sassystudiodesigns (at) yahoo (dot) com to claim your prize.

I’m sharing my first petal card with you today.  It was much easier than I thought it would be.  It was really pretty fun to  make.:)  I made this card for DTBST #89.  The challenge is to use buttons, bows, brads, and bling on your project.  That’s a lot of embellishments for me!  I chose to use the awesome Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend image from Sassy Studio Designs.

Here’s the inside of the card…

100_5709

The front with the flaps folded together…

100_5710

And then with the band slid over it…

100_5711

100_5715

Thanks for looking!

I’ll be back tomorrow(Friday) with my art journal page and then in the evening with my Gypsy Dreams Blog Party post.

-Laura

No comments: