Thursday, August 18, 2011

Card/Tag for Ryan

If you haven’t seen anything about it already please go read Meredith’s post about Ryan and his need for cards.(or click on the button on my sidebar)  It’s a good cause, so I decided to make a card for him.  I looked at some pictures of his bulletin board in his room and noticed that he had a quite a bit of Red Sox swag, so I wanted to incorporate that into my card. 

100_5592

The tag comes out of the pocket…

100_5593

I love making these pockets!

100_5596

I’m going to mail it tomorrow.  I hope it brightens his day when he gets it.:)

Vintage baseball image from The Graphics Fairy.  Baseball stamp from Inkadinkado.  Dicro Fusible Fibers from USArtquest.  Paper from DCWV.  Fired Brick Distressed ink.

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

1 comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

Simply FABULOUS Laura!!! You did a beautiful job and the Red Sox theme is the icing on the cake!! Thank you thank you and thank you for participating in this very worthy cause!

Hugs my friend!
Meredith