Friday, August 19, 2011

Friday Fascinations

Hello again!  I almost forgot about doing this!  This week my mind is on deeper things.  I find myself pondering over blog posts from other people.

First, I read a post over on Something Wicked.  It really made me think about the amount of stressing I do about the most trivial things.  And it made me cry. 

Then I read a post about homeschooling over at The Pioneer Woman.  It also made me tear up. 

Both of these posts stressed the need to enjoy life, to focus on the big picture, what’s really important…and not sweat the small stuff.  It’s something I really struggle with.  I stress out about everything.  I’m one of the tensest people I know.  I’m not uptight and snobby, I just have no ability to relax.  I’m trying.  I really am.  It’s just so terribly hard for me to truly let go and move on.

So that’s what’s on my mind right now.  I’m trying to focus on things that will help me relax and be able to move forward with my focus on what’s really important.  And I’m going to try to actually enjoy myself along the way.

Carpe diem!

-Laura

No comments: