Friday, August 19, 2011

Heart Journaling

I keep meaning to post about this!  We’ve just entered into our 5th week for The Greeting Farm’s Heart Journaling project.  I’ve been wanting to do more art journaling, so this has been a great way to make myself do it.  I’ll share with you what I’ve done so far.

Week 1’s theme was Spread Your Wings

100_5342

The Week 2 theme was Sandy Sunshine

100_5482

The Week 3 theme was Gratitude

LAURA_BOYD_WEEK3

And the Week 4 theme was The Girl in Me

LAURA_BOYD_WEEK4

I’ll try to keep up from now on, posting each week’s page here as I go.

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

3 comments:

ldfdesign said...

love them all! are those real tile's on the sun page? love the girls in me page!

ldfdesign said...

love them all! are those real tile's on the sun page? love the girls in me page!

Laura B said...

Thanks! They are mosaic sticker tiles, I found them at Michaels.:)