Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smudgefest Day 6

Only one more day to go!  Day 6 of Smudgefest is a Sketch Challenge.  Here’s the sketch…

smudgefest challenge sketch

And here’s my card…

100_5506

Doesn’t he have the funniest little face?

100_5507

Bat digi is from Smeared Ink.  The black and grey printed paper is from Crafty Chaos Designs.

I’m not super happy with how this card turned out.  I had a sentiment printed out for it, but I couldn’t find a good placement for it.  Oh well, it’s been a crappy day all around.:(

Thanks for looking!  See you tomorrow for the final day of Smudgefest!!

-Laura

8 comments:

KC said...

ha ha is face is awesome! love the papers you used!

Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is perfect! Gotta LOVE that face! Your card is awesome! Thanks for inspiring me!!!

ike said...

Wowza - he's one ugly little critter isn't he, but you just gotta love him :-D
Lovely creation - gorgeous papers and I like the way you've used some more of your waxy paper - isn't it ???
Hugz
Ike xx

Susan said...

SUPERB card! creepy bat! great papers :)
Congrats on your win also!
Susan

Scrap Vamp said...

Completely amazing card!

monique said...

he's ugly but love your card

Jane said...

Love it a face only a mother would love

Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straignt said...

LOL yeah, his face is funny, but in a good way, Fab creation Laura :)

Fiona. x