Saturday, August 6, 2011

Smudgefest Day 6

Only one more day to go!  Day 6 of Smudgefest is a Sketch Challenge.  Here’s the sketch…

smudgefest challenge sketch

And here’s my card…

100_5506

Doesn’t he have the funniest little face?

100_5507

Bat digi is from Smeared Ink.  The black and grey printed paper is from Crafty Chaos Designs.

I’m not super happy with how this card turned out.  I had a sentiment printed out for it, but I couldn’t find a good placement for it.  Oh well, it’s been a crappy day all around.:(

Thanks for looking!  See you tomorrow for the final day of Smudgefest!!

-Laura

8 comments:

KC said...

ha ha is face is awesome! love the papers you used!

Sara a.k.a. Eternal Princess Ryan said...

This is perfect! Gotta LOVE that face! Your card is awesome! Thanks for inspiring me!!!

ike said...

Wowza - he's one ugly little critter isn't he, but you just gotta love him :-D
Lovely creation - gorgeous papers and I like the way you've used some more of your waxy paper - isn't it ???
Hugz
Ike xx

Susan said...

SUPERB card! creepy bat! great papers :)
Congrats on your win also!
Susan

Scrap Vamp said...

Completely amazing card!

Monique's art said...

he's ugly but love your card

Unknown said...

Love it a face only a mother would love

Luv Jane xxx

I Don't Do Straight said...

LOL yeah, his face is funny, but in a good way, Fab creation Laura :)

Fiona. x