Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Purpley Anniversary Card

I know, purpley isn’t a real word.;)  That’s OK, though.  My mom asks me to make anniversary cards for friends and relatives all the time, so this was one of the ones I made recently.  I used purple because the husband in the couple that this is going to loves purple.:)

100_5633

This beautiful image comes from Kathie at Beary Wishes.  I just love it. 

And there’s a butterfly, so I’m going to submit this for Flutter By Wednesday #168.:)

Oh, and I keep forgetting to post this other anniversary card I made.  I made this one for Taylored Expressions sketch challenge a week or two ago, but forgot to submit is in time.  Oh well.  Here it is if you want to see it anyway.:)

100_5598

Of course the stamp is from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks for looking!

-Laura

No comments: